German speaking Sales Coordinator / Sales Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of the world's market-leading manufacturers of specialised products and solutions for a German speaking Customer Service Executive/Sales Coordinator to join their international sales support division at their European HQ situated within an easy commute by train from Baker Street or London Marylebone (35 mins).
As German speaking Sales Administrator you will become a dedicated client account representative for the company and provide seamless customer care and sales support for individual client key accounts in German and perform a wide range of sales support functions including the issuing of sales quotations, sales order processing, sales order management, arranging order shipments and logistics as well as handling other account queries. Training will be provided on their in-house systems however if you have already used SAP / Oracle or a similar software package before this would be highly desirable.
Offering great career progression opportunities, exceptional training along with all of the benefits of working for a large corporation (excellent holiday allowance, pension, canteen and gym facilities and social outings) this makes this a wonderful opportunity for German speaking Customer Care / Sales Administration professional with a passion for delivering outstanding customer care to join this global name! Successful candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in German AND English, had exposure to sales order processing / sales order management within a fast paced, international customer services / sales office environment.
- Fluent English AND German - written and spoken to native level
- Proven sales administration/order processing/ order management experience from within a similar customer services / sales support role
- Excellent IT skills with good working knowledge of relevant systems, procedures, workflow management and monitoring systems ( i.e SAP / Oracle / JD Edwards) is desirable
- Able to work autonomously with excellent attention to detail and handle high volume sales orders within a busy team environment
- The ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility along with a proactive approach and willingness to work as a team member
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, ability to prioritise work
- Possess a professional, helpful and friendly telephone manner
- The ability to commute to North West London/Buckinghamshire borders or relocate
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Hannah Edgeley, CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for German speaking Sales Coordinator / Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly