Customer Service Executive
Amanda Smith are currently working with a boutique serviced office company who are looking to recruit a switched on, polished Customer Service Executive to join their growing team within London. This is an exciting role for someone who is looking to kick start their career within a corporate environment.
- Opening the Centre. This can include replacing newspapers in reception, turning on lights, replenishing milk stock, unloading the dishwasher.
- Closing the Centre: This can include replenishing paper stock in copy points, spot cleaning carpet areas for tea spillages, watering plants.
- Reception duties. Whilst on reception you may be given ad hoc tasks to complete such as researching ideas for a client event, keeping up to date with travel news.
- Administrative duties for the Centre and clients such as, stationery ordering, faxes, copying, binding and typing.
- Dealing with post. Delivering client mail, franking outbound mail, ordering couriers.
- Meeting rooms. Set up refreshments, deal with incoming bookings, quantifying requirements.
- Assisting clients with their IT & Telephones (we will train you on our system).
- Arranging transport for clients.
- Preparing offices for client move-ins such as, putting together coat stands, cleaning desks.
- Adhoc duties. This could include shopping errands, picking up sandwiches for a meeting, helping to waitress at client events, dropping off dry cleaning for a client.
- Attending regular team meetings. You are expected to add value to these meetings and have positive input.
-Attending presentations by the CEO. These happen after working hours and you will be expected to attend. Currently they are held every two months.
The Person-Does this sound like you?
- Positive Energy and Attitude: Always smiling and willing to go above and beyond for clients and has a genuine interest to want to be part of a successful team. Likes to muck in.
- Empathy: Shows genuine empathy and is client focused.
- Client Awareness: Thinks ahead anticipating and predicting customer needs.
- Judgement: Being able to assess the nature of a problem quickly before making a decision/problem solving.
- Communication: Communicates in a professional friendly manner with clarity and efficiently. Has ability to be flexible and adapt the style dependent on audience.
- Solid Organisational Skills: Ability to prioritise and multi task.
-IT: Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to operate basic office equipment.
This is a permanent role with interviews being held on Wednesday 18th January - if you are available immediately please apply!
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.