Are you an Office Manager with strong leadership experience looking for a new challenge?
A reputable not for profit finance institution is seeking an experienced and confident Office Manager to join them and provide ongoing support to maintain the smooth running of the office and manage up to 5 people.
The Office Manger plays a vital role within the company and will take a lead in setting and maintaining a positive culture throughout the team.
Duties for the Office Manager:
- Office & budgetary management
- Review and update systems and processes
- Monitor office expenditure
- Prepare reports for Senior Management
- Health & Safety
- Co-ordinator the maintenance of office equipment
- Review and update H&S policies
- Ensure all staff adheres to the H&S legislation
- Line Management:
- Admin staff
- Finance Administrator
- Press Officer
- Events Co-ordinator
- BD Manager
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven track record of financial budgeting and forecasting
- Experience in line management is essential
- A proven track record of working in a Senior Admin Role or as an Office Manager
- Confident and clear communication skills
- Strong IT skills including using a CRM system
If you feel you match this description and are up for the challenge to become our clients' new Office Manager, please apply today!