£25,000.00 - £27,000.00
We are currently seeking a Marketing Co-ordinator for a growing national construction and property company. The main purpose of the role will be providing support to the Marketing Manager in a co-ordinated approach to the delivery of the divisional marketing plan whilst ensuring compliance with Group marketing policies and procedures.
This exciting organisation believes investing into its employers and making sure they reach their full potential and so consequently you will be working in an exciting and vibrant organisation.
As the Marketing Coordinator your duties will include:
- Create and copy write content for internal news items and for company portals
- Monitor and administrate the content of the online public website
- Ensure all property advertisements both internally and externally are correct and up to date
- Undertake responsibility for monthly market research and run market research reports
- Extract and sort data for relevant marketing campaigns and distribute to agencies as required.
- Liaise with media agency to ensure advertising schedules are current and up to date and issue to all developments.
- Manage external imagery requests.
- Adhoc administrative tasks as directed by the Sales & Marketing Director and Marketing Manager.
- Can-do attitude and proactive
- Knowledge of the housing market is desirable
- A marketing qualification would be desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role
You will need to have experience in a similar role within a construction/professional environment. You will need to have excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills. The ideal candidate will need the ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and have a positive attitude. You must have great communication skills and be professional in your approach and you will need to be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
For our application policy please view hyf’s company information page on this website. hyf is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.