Personal Assistant - Brand Agency
Handle Recruitment is currently partnering with a successful, dynamic and innovative brand agency to find an experienced Personal Assistant, on a permanent basis. This role is to support a passionate and committed Managing Director with all aspects of their day-to-day and will also incorporate ad hoc personal duties.
Based in Central London, the purpose of this role is to partner with the MD to organise all aspects of the diary in order to utilise their time and energy in the most productive way for the business.
The duties of this role will include:
- Careful time management, operating a busy international diary across multiple time zones.
- Act as a gatekeeper, ensuring the MD is in all key meetings, equipped with the necessary information.
- Organise flights, accommodation, visas and itineraries for international travel for both business and personal trips.
- Ensure the MD is dedicating time to their own objectives, keeping them client focused and in touch with the relevant connections.
- Ad hoc duties to support the MD when required.
We're looking for:
- A Personal Assistant with 5-7 year's experience supporting senior level executives.
- Experience working in a demanding and fast-paced, creative culture.
- Excellent organisation skills, able to multi-task in a highly pressured
- A resilient and confident character, adept at dealing with senior level executives and managing stakeholders at all levels in the business
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Apply for Personal Assistant - Brand Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly