Our client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team in Quainton near Aylesbury. You will provide support to sales representatives, engineers and respond to customer queries. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operation. Car driver essential.
Our client is looking someone to join their small, friendly office based in Quainton near Aylesbury.
Responsibilities for the Sales Administrator include:
- Providing assistance for customer orders (from quoting through to dispatch), account statuses and relevant problems
- Managing sales tracking tools and report on important information
- Keeping record of sales trends
- Staying up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensuring sales team is on board
- Reviewing pending orders and specific customer's requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Suggesting sales process improvements
- Order processing
- Coordinating with other departments, such as accounts, purchasing and dispatch, and international suppliers
- Performing adhoc administrative duties
- Planing employee activities (maintenance and sales), proceedings, meetings and scheduling diaries
- Processing new sales leads, and pro-actively seeking new customers
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
The ideal Sales Administrator will have the following credentials:
- Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate
- Hands on experience with CRM systems
- Hands on experience with SAGE line 50 and Efax would be beneficial
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
A competitive salary and benefits package.