Office Manager - Digital
You will provide office management support to this dynamic, creative digital agency, paying particular attention to detail regarding the brand and core values, and ensuring that your approach is always consistent and in line with the business strategy and operations.
- Act as main point of contact for day-to-day office needs in London office.
- Manage office assistants including performance management, reviews, setting objectives, career development and mentoring.
- Manage internal events and servicing of meeting rooms in collaboration with our teams. Act as main contact person during all internal events.
- Seating allocations: be responsible for desk allocations for all new starters, permanent and freelance. Ensure our floor plans are kept up to date each day with a high attention to detail so accurate.
- Manage all office repairs and maintenance. Ensure all repairs are carried out within the guaranteed response time and monitored consistently. Manage all contractors on site and ensure they comply with all H&S legislation. Report building issues to Save the Children building management.
- Manage office digital and print subscriptions and audio/web conference accounts.
- Devise and implement new processes and policies for continuous improvement, and present new ideas to improve the services offered to the business.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience of a similar role in a fast-paced, agile and changing creative media environment.
- ‘Concierge’ level of attention to customer service and client focus.
- Extremely entrepreneurial self-starter.
- Dynamic personality with strong interpersonal, communication and relation-building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to set and implement priorities, manage multiple tasks, and work to tight deadlines and high service levels.
- Able to work collaboratively as a team player.
- Strong experience in managing multiple direct reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with good numerical skills.
- Qualified First Aider, IOSH or other relevant H&S qualification, DSE Competent Person (desirable).