Admin Assistant/Project Administrator- 6 month Contract
A boutique business consultancy based in the City is looking for Administrative Assistant/Project Administrator. This is initially an 8 month contract as it’s a newly created role.
- Support the day to day interaction with the department, in particular monitoring the CEO inbox for incoming emails, co-ordinating internally at all management levels to keep track of progress against deadlines, funder commitments, monitoring visits, audits and other related administrative tasks.
- Support the project management and central co-ordination team with Business Planning and Reporting each year. This may include helping to evolve tools, templates and guidelines to improve the efficiency of collation
- Support the creation and management of the development and completion of planning and reporting documents in word and excel formats to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Support the establishment and implementation of internal communications
- Become a “super-user” of SharePoint and manage the internal Sharepoint site to maintain a consistent structure, coherence and consistency in look, feel and navigation – building new pages where relevant.
- Actively promote the use of IT systems (particularly SharePoint) to increase communication and achieve efficiency gains; regularly updating SharePoint to ensure all documents are uploaded and stored.
- From time to time, where appropriate, provide support that might include planning and logistics for internal meetings/webinars/updates for or on behalf of the Programmes Team.
- Educated to degree level or above (or equivalent experience and/or qualifications) is desired.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and observation skills are core to the role and therefore essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with particular sensitivity to other cultures.
- Excellent computer literacy (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint as a minimum).
- Ideally acknowledge of content management systems (Sharepoint).
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Relevant administrative/project coordination experience.
- Ability to work with a variety of professionals and staff at all levels