Temporary Data Administrator wanted for a busy Oil & Gas company in Shepherds Bush.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Must speak fluent English and Mandarin
- Have experience in an office environment before
- Ad-Hoc administration as needed
- Data entry and keeping an up to date database
- Reporting using Excel
- Managing a busy telephone and liaising with clients all over the world mainly speaking in Mandarin
- Experience in a similar role an advantage
- Ideally educated to will be educated to degree level
If you have the necessary skills and are available to interview immediately please apply with your CV in Word format.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Administrator (Mandarin)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly