RECEPTION MANAGER - Front of House Manager 50k
Reception Manager - - urgent - London - £45,000 - £50,000 plus amazing bens. Front of House Recruitment are London's Specialist Corporate Receptionist Agency. Our client - a large accountancy is looking for a new Reception Manager. Front of House Recruitment is London's Executive Receptionist and Reception Manager Recruitment Agency. Standard hours, Monday to Friday - plus benefits and bonus. Corporate Receptionist Manager's please apply, also corporate reception supervisors - or 5* hotel reception managers.
We are looking for:
A Receptionist Manager with proven supervisory skills. This position would be supervising a team of receptionists in London and therefore it is essential that you have previously managed receptionist staff in either a corporate or hotel environment
Reception Management ROLE duties:
Looking after a team of receptionists, covering switchboard, front of house and meeting room booking.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To supervise receptionists and the greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards.
- To supervise, manage and motivate a team of receptionists
- To carry out disciplinaries and appraisals.
- Reception Management of the team and implementing new ideas, systems and procedures to ensure a 5* customer services is provided.
- To recruit new staff and carry out training sessions
- Analysing current best practices and as reception manager - taking a leading role in implementing improvement and change
- To supervise meeting room events and other requested bookings; and to ensure that all the relevant information is researched accurately and forwarded as appropriate.
- To supervise the reservation of meeting-rooms, as required, on the system; the efficient taking and delivery of clients; messages; and the care and collection of unaccompanied luggage.
- To promote best practice and client/customer care at all times and to supervise the "meet and greet" service.
Please apply if you are polished and have solid 5* customer service experience.