Resourcing / Recruitment Coordinator - City of London
An incredibly successful Global Satellite telecommunications company based is the City is searching a Resourcing Administrator to support the Resourcing Business Partners with all areas of recruitment and resourcing, and to ensure that the company brand continues to attract and recruit the highest calibre of talent in the industry in keeping with the company's global reputation for excellence.
We are looking for a self-starter, mature minded Recruitment Coordinator for this position - someone who will go in, hit the ground running, and use their excellent organisation skills to multi-task well. This is working within one of the most established fashion retailers in the business, so you will need to be proactive, hardworking and keen to impress!
* Support the recruitment process from the beginning through to offer providing a clear handover to the HR Administrator at the relevant stage;
* Maintain the in-house database; this includes creating new vacancies and posting jobs, building and producing reports, ensuring the toolbox is updated with new information
* First point of contact for queries relating to the portal, raising online improvement tickets and keeping regular contact with the account management team for the database
* Supporting the Resourcing Business Partners in the use of direct sourcing efforts via social media such as LinkedIn and other job boards
* Managing job postings on the Intranet, this includes posting and expiring job adverts
* Managing the LinkedIn account and ensuring job slots are being used efficiently
* Managing the internship recruitment for UK based interns, this includes liaising with hiring managers, creating and posting adverts, active search for candidates, conducting telephone and face to face interviews
* Administering the Recruitment Inbox
* Ensuring PO's are being generated in an efficient and timely manner to ensure recruitment vendor's gets paid on time
The ideal candidate will enjoy an ever changing demanding role with strong organisational and time management skills. High attention to detail is essential for this role while remaining calm under pressure.
Crone Corkill is a service driven recruitment consultancy.