Team Administrator - Media Recruitment
We are looking for a super administrator to work with our busy Finance Temp division. We work with some of the world's most exciting media brands across Music, TV, Film and Fashion. The successful candidate must love organisation, have experience in a busy fast paced office environment, be a great multi-tasker and be passionate about our market sectors.
This experienced and successful team is led by Clive - a manager with over 10 years Finance recruitment experience, who is a great mentor and has a deep knowledge of the market sectors and industries for which we recruit. His team of experienced consultants have a close bond - and have always welcomed new consultants into their work and social life! We have a dedicated Resourcer Jo who ensures their pipeline of talent and we're now looking for a brilliant administrator to support the whole team.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following:
· Carrying out detailed background screening
· Coordinating and booking meetings
· Dealing with general enquiries - including payroll queries
· Ad-hoc reporting
· Chasing missing items (i.e. time sheets) - confidently calling/emailing candidates
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Highly organised
· Ability to work under pressure
· Experience working in a busy office or sales environment
· Self-motivated and hardworking
· Genuine extra-curricular interest in our markets i.e. film, sports, music, theatre
· Positive attitude and outlook
This is a very busy role where priorities are constantly changing, you must be able to adapt and work quickly and efficiently.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, highly organised and have bags of initiative! Although the role is primarily administrative it will include a lot of client/candidate interaction so good verbal and written skills are essential. In return you will gain excellent exposure and experience within a dynamic and innovative team with great opportunity for progression.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.