Fantastic office manager opportunity!
A fantastic opportunity to work for an incredible company as their Office Manager for a company based in the city. This is such a lovely place to work; they are very welcoming and involving.
- General office management (maintenance, supplies, office policies, meeting management, meet and greet visitors, plan the office space)
- Events (team building, xmas parties, board meetings, birthdays, offsites)
- Health & Safety (policies, first aid, security measures, safety inspections, mental health)
- HR (payroll, line managing, induction, personnel records, personal development, pension)
- Finance (invoicing, insurance renewals, office vendors, budgets, company credit cards)
- Internal and external relations (liaising with stakeholders etc.)
- Travel (international, oversee, accommodation)
The successful candidate will be confident with strong communication skills, but discreet as they will be handling confidential information. You will need to be proactive, busy, switched-on not waiting for things to happen or come to them. You will also need to be confident with the MS Office package and have strong admin skills.
This is an excellent opportunity so if you are immediately available please apply now in order to be considered!
ANGELA MORTIMER ACTS AS A RECRUITMENT BUSINESS FOR THIS ROLE. IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT DIRECTLY.