World luxury brand is looking for a self-motivated Conference Manager to be the main point of contact for their exciting office in Central London.
Managing the smooth running of the enrolment of programs, this role has a wide remit, therefore providing challenges, variation and pace. We are looking for an experienced individual who strives for excellence and is service orientated.
This role requires someone with confidence working with high profile individuals and have had experience planning or organising events.
As well as being responsible for the preparation and administration of training and conferences in-house, you will be managing a small team and making sure that the daily operations of the office runs smoothly.
- Manage enrolment process for in-house events with large number of participants and programmes
- Liaise with colleagues and stakeholders and manage conferences invitations
- Manage and review the organisation’s budgets and reports
- Prepare invoices for internal members and external suppliers
- Support and participate in developing long term strategies
Who we are looking for?
- Fluent French and English speaker
- Ideally 10 years’ experience working in similar role or administrative roles
- Interested in continuous improvement
- Confident managing a team and contacting VIPs
We are looking for an individual who understands the importance of providing first class service and is great at building relationships. This is a very autonomous role therefore will require someone who is smart, resourceful and full of initiative.