Office Assistant for Recruitment Company
We are a boutique Recruitment Company in the heart of Chelsea and are looking for an Office Assistant to join our team. We are a team of 8 young professionals who are wanting someone who can come and help with administration/basic accounting /social media and someone who is happy to manage the busy and hectic office!
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for their first job in London. You will be given exposure to all areas of the business and get to learn a lot. Tasks and duties vary but include:
- General Office Management – making sure everything in the office is ticking over
- Handling all our Social Media - LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Management of petty cash and liaising with our in house Finance Manager on all areas of accounts
- HR duties including - holiday and sick days, setting up new starters
- Writing blogs for the website
- Being the main point of contact for external office suppliers
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering the telephones and dealing with queries
This role as Office Administrator is perfect for any first-jobber looking to start their career in London. You must be a real-team player, and as you will be the company “ambassador” you need to be extremely personable and confident picking up the phone. A great company to work for who will certainly look after you.
*** Joyce Guiness are a boutique agency and we are unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly ***