£20 – £22 per hour
3 month on going contract
We are currently seeking a Shorthand Secretary for a Large Financial Governing Body based in Canary Wharf. This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced Shorthand Secretary to be a part of a well-recognised and respected organisation. You will be based in the recruitment division which is a fast paced, vibrant office environment.
The role will involve:
- Supporting 5 Senior Associates
- Attendance at interview to produce shorthand notes for record of interviews
- Providing administrative support to a busy recruitment team
- Management of the team’s diary
- Liaising internally and externally to schedule interviews
- Corresponding directly with firms and candidates to confirm interview arrangements
- Overseeing the team mailbox
- Proactively implementing process improvements for effectiveness and efficiency
You will need to have excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills. The ideal candidate will need the ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and have a positive attitude. You must have great communication and team working skills and be professional in your approach. You will need to be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst being able to prioritise and manage work load.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
Apply for Shorthand Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly