Receptionist 12 FTC
£25,000 - £27,000
Our client who is based in the heart of the City are looking to recruit a Receptionist for a 12 month FTC
To provide a first class service to both the guests and staff. As a receptionist your be dedicated to resource and provide a comprehensive front of house service.
- Contact the host and advise of guest’s arrival by phone, alerting colleagues of the host if they are un-contactable.
- Provide accurate information, advice and assistance when dealing with general enquiries from clients and visitors. Additionally to assist employees with enquiries regarding the reception and hospitality service as required.
- Book taxis as requested by staff. Maintain an up-to-date database of all taxis ordered to be used as a point of reference when consolidating taxi invoices.
- Accurately record and manage deliveries or outgoing courier requirements.
- Order stationary, presentations and business cards as required using the Perfect Commerce system to raise POs and receipt orders. Orders to be placed once a week.
- Ordering flowers as required and maintain an accurate record of such orders to be used when consolidating invoices.
- Updating the contact list for employees and distribute to key contacts on a monthly basis, similar to the starters and leavers information issued by HR.
- Logging calls with the Facilities helpdesk as required.
- Ensuring the reception area is kept tidy with a selection of newspapers and marketing information and booklets.
- Assist with various projects as requested by management.
- Greeting clients and external visitors professionally and courteously, offering to take and store bags and coats.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Apply for Receptionist 12 FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly