Our client, a leading UK Law Firm has an exciting opportunity and is looking for an experienced Real Estate Legal PA to join their Real Estate team. This role will see you mainly supporting two senior associates on an ad hoc basis. The main duties will be complex diary and travel arrangements, PowerPoint presentations, creating and amending documentation, billing and any other general ad hoc tasks as required. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience supporting a senior level individual within a real estate team.
For this role you must be immediately available to interview and due to start mid January. You must be able to work under your own initiative, demonstrate self motivation and be a real team player. You will have excellent Microsoft Office skills and have previous experience of working within property/real estate This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within a top Law firm that offer an excellent benefits package and an involved role!
* Dealing with all opening and closing of clients and matter files
* Dealing with all Land Registry and Companies House searches
* Managing all conflict and AML searches
* Filing of incoming and outgoing post and correspondence
* Compiling and sending bills
* Solely in charge of Chasing all bills as per Legal Advisor instruction
* Creating monthly Expense processing
* Cheque requisitions
* Keeping records of closed files
* Interaction with clients mainly over the telephone
* In house forms, laser forms (credit notes)
* Extensive Diary management
* Organising meetings, travel arrangements etc.
Skills and qualifications
* Previous experience of working within a Commercial Property/Real Estate department within a law firm.
* Excellent and accurate keyboard skills required, as you will be required to obtain typing speeds to a minimum of 60 wpm.
* Good working knowledge of various applications - word, outlook, digital dictation (PowerPoint and Excel helpful but not a necessity).
* Paying attention to all correspondence and documentation.
* Flexible with the ability to adapt to change, new practices and cope under pressure.
* Excellent presentation skills reflected in their work.
* A methodical and organised approach with keen attention paid to every detail.
* Good organisational skills to ensure that the tasks are effectively scheduled within working time available, and that urgent work is completed and returned within the specified timescales.
* Friendly, helpful with a positive can-do approach.
* Ability to prioritise, be organised and efficient.
* Ability to work under pressure and good listening skills
* Able to integrate within a team as well as working on one's own initiative.
* Work as part of a team ensuring telephones/lunch cover.
* Ability to deliver a quality service to both internal and external clients.
Crone Corkill is a service driven recruitment consultancy.