Part Time PA (Jewish Charity)
Our client is an international and successful Jewish Charity with Head Offices based in Israel. We are currently seeking an experienced part time PA, (25-28 hours a week, Mon-Thurs) to join their team and provide support to the Managing Director and his Assistant as well as the CFO. This position would suit an individual with previous PA experience seeking a local, part time position in North West London. Knowledge of Hebrew would be desirable but is not essential. . Duties will include:
* Extensive diary management, arranging internal and external meetings
* Liaising with offices based in Israel (Hebrew desirable but not essential)
* International travel arrangements, organising itineraries and accommodation
* Composing emails, correspondence and business letters
* Preparing meeting agendas and collating information
* Preparing and managing expenses
* Coordinating conference calls
* Assisting with on-going projects
* Personal work for the MD
Candidates applying must have previous Director Level PA experience having worked in a corporate business with strong IT skills. Experience within the Property/Finance sector is desirable but not essential. On-site parking is available.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
Apply for Part Time PA (Jewish Charity)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly