Legal Admin Assistant - The Sky's the limit!
Legal Admin Assistant - £22 - 26,000
The Sky’s the Limit!
Lots of opportunities and scope to develop your career within a high profile, recognised and International law firm who work with some of the best brands in the business. As a Legal Administrator you will be supporting the Legal PA’s, Fee Earners and Clients, ensuring they receive an efficient and quality service. You will be an integral part of the team where you will be a key lynch-pin and highly valued. The Legal Administrator will need to be able to prioritise busy workloads and work to strict deadlines as well as being able to display strong communication skills and an aptitude for learning new tasks. The role is very diverse and interesting and will suit candidates who are willing to learn and embrace challenges as it will also involve working with the Know How Lawyers with their internal training and research.
As a Legal Admin Assistant, a typical day will involve:-
- Assisting the Know How Lawyers and Fee Earners with internal training programs including organising guest speakers, sending out invitations and chasing attendees, preparing training materials and agendas and organising all the training logistics
- Diary management, setting up meetings and appointments
- Dealing with client enquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Maintaining and updating the contacts database
- Updating the intranet site and adding articles
- Carrying out research using the Internet and Database
- Collating and indexing legal documentation
- Practice Group support i.e. Real Estate such as Land Registry Searches and associated administration
- Providing overflow secretarial support to the Legal PA’s
- General administrative duties
Key Competencies required are:-
- GCSE’s or Equivalent including Grade C English and Maths
- CILEx qualifications would be desirable but not essential
- A ‘Can Do’ and positive approach to work
- Able to take on personal responsibility and ownership of projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast, efficient and can use own initiative
- Willing to learn and not afraid to ask questions
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Deborah Botton
Apply for Legal Admin Assistant - The Sky's the limit!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly