High profile family in the public eye are looking for a Junior Secretary to join a fast paced, demanding, and highly prestigious environment. Salary up to £20,000-21,000 + free lunch, pension, health etc
This is an extremely rare and exciting opportunity for a top calibre Junior Secretary to take a positive step in their career.
You will have:
- 6-12 months relevant experience
- 60 wpm accurate typing
- experience working with people at all levels
- initiative: a proactive approach and adaptable attitude
- high levels of professionalism, calm in a crisis
- immaculate attention to detail
A secretarial training would be ideal.
- Previous secretarial and administrative experience, including drafting of business correspondence and diary management;
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, and keyboard skills (65wpm accurate typing);
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Proven experience of dealing with a broad spectrum of people (including very senior);
- Proven ability to work under pressure while remaining calm and meeting strict deadlines;
- Ability to prioritise own work and an ability to think and plan ahead;
- A flexible and mature approach and the ability to use initiative and common sense;
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times;
- Attention to detail and ability to work efficiently to complete set tasks;
- Cheerful disposition and an even temperament.
- Shorthand or speedwriting skills;
Please apply with your CV today! RMS is a boutique recruitment firm specialising in PA and Secretarial roles, working from the heart of Mayfair. Send us your CV to find out more.