High profile family in the public eye are looking for a Junior Secretary to join a fast paced, demanding, and highly prestigious environment. Salary up to £20,000-21,000 + free lunch, pension, health etc
This is an extremely rare and exciting opportunity for a top calibre Junior Secretary to take a positive step in their career.
You will have:
- 6-12 months relevant experience
- 60 wpm accurate typing
- experience working with people at all levels
- initiative: a proactive approach and adaptable attitude
- high levels of professionalism, calm in a crisis
- immaculate attention to detail
A secretarial training would be ideal.
- Previous secretarial and administrative experience, including drafting of business correspondence and diary management;
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, and keyboard skills (65wpm accurate typing);
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Proven experience of dealing with a broad spectrum of people (including very senior);
- Proven ability to work under pressure while remaining calm and meeting strict deadlines;
- Ability to prioritise own work and an ability to think and plan ahead;
- A flexible and mature approach and the ability to use initiative and common sense;
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times;
- Attention to detail and ability to work efficiently to complete set tasks;
- Cheerful disposition and an even temperament.
- Shorthand or speedwriting skills;
Please apply with your CV today! RMS is a boutique recruitment firm specialising in PA and Secretarial roles, working from the heart of Mayfair. Send us your CV to find out more.
Apply for Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly