Temporary Admin Assistant
My client is a large membership organisation based in the Heart of Central London right near a tube station. The candidate will work under the direction of the General Secretary -
The candidate will be expected to:-
Administer and minute meetings and budgets
Be responsible for managing and monitoring the administration of and compliance with departmental personnel procedures, including flexitime, annual leave and sickness absence records.
The candidate will require the following:-
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Good IT skills with experience of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel and the ability to acquire skills in the use of other software.
* Proven organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to work on own initiative, prioritise work and meet deadlines.
* Knowledge and understanding of current political and economic issues..
* Experience in one or more of the following:
- organising meetings and preparing written reports on meetings;
* A high standard of written English and numeracy.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Apply for Temporary Admin Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly