A leading talent management consultancy are looking for a Proposal Coordinator to support the PMO team with planning and co-ordinate the completion of tender and PQQ’s. The Proposal Coordinator will also carry out basic research to collect relevant information.
A key focus for this role is copy writing, editing, research and analysis as the Proposal Coordinator will work closely with consultants and key stakeholders to produce localized and client targeted marketing documents such as white papers, infographics, fact sheets and social media content. This content shall then then be shared with the Proposal Team and the wider business.
This Proposal Coordinator role is part of the wider business support team and, therefore, flexibility is required to help and work with other teams as required.
Duties for Proposal Coordinator:
- Support the bid lead and help co-ordinate all aspects of proposal writing and production;
- Sense check and proof read all proposals before they are submitted
- Copy writing, editing, research and analysis to produce localized and client targeted marketing Work closely with consultants and key stakeholders in relation to Marketing material
- Co-ordinate the completion of ITTs and pre-qualification questionnaire, completing standard information and carry out basic research to collect relevant information relating to them
- Work closely with the Creative and Design Manager to make sure all documents are produced in an innovative and impactful way and to the highest quality
- Experience of copy writing, editing, research and analysis with a focus on Marketing
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite in particular InDesign and Illustrator
- Advanced user of Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) to be able to manipulate data to contribute to proposal content