An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Russian speaking part time Administation Assistant to support the Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer for an investment firm based in the West End, London. You will provide professional administration support to the Executive Assistant on a part time basis 3 - 4 mornings per week from home.
Administation Assistant Job Description:
This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant looking for flexibility as you will be working from home 3 - 4 mornings per week to support the Executive Assistant to the Chairman with business and personal tasks. You will be required to preform numerous tasks such as diary management, travel coordination, research and numerous adhoc tasks as requested. Fluency in reading, writing and speaking Russian is preferred.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Diary management
- Research as requested
- personal tasks as requested
- Completion of application forms
- Contacting utility companies
- Booking and coordinating travel, restaurants and accommodation
- Working within tight deadlines (1 hour max)
Your key skills:
- Work fast, efficient and stress proof
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good time keeping skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Russian
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Able to multi task and prioritise
- Able to work under pressure and exude a calm composure
- Experience working in fast paced environments, preferably Financial Services
About the company:
This is a well regarded investment firm and is part of a global investment organisation. As the part time Assistant, you will be joining a well regarded organisation.
If you are interested in this fantastic London based Administation Assistant opportunity, please click to apply.