£37,000-£38,000 per annum
City of London
A new and exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a Pursuits Graphic Designer join the pursuits and bids team of a leading global professional services client on a permanent basis based in the Canary Wharf office. This permanent role will be working the standard working hours of 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday. However, some flexibility will be required during busier periods.
The Pursuits Designer role will involve advising the client and implementing the best solutions to their visual communication needs, as well as providing direction and guidance to members of staff in achieving these aims. You will be working within a large team to produce graphics and artwork using a variety of design applications and media for meeting collateral in order to support high profile new business pursuits. This new role will be working within a busy, fast paced and vibrant team, working alongside young, friendly and sparky colleagues. This role calls for an experienced, friendly candidate with an upbeat and positive approach. The role is also working for a large global company who offer a great perks, and benefits package as well as a fantastic environment to work in which offers, growth, scope and career progression.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience working in a new business team or developing pitch proposals.
Key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Maintaining an exceptional standard in design and presentation working with a recognisable global brand and their brand guidelines
- Taking full creative briefs from clients whilst advising them on the best possible style and layout for design work within brand guidelines
- Working alongside clients to anticipate and define project parameters and advising on the best course of action and delivery
- Ability to efficiently create and present distinct/stylish creative concepts which fit the briefing criteria, that also challenge the brand and encourage innovation
- Project management, pre-empting and resolving issues, coordinating artwork and scheduling content delivery, print and print delivery via courier
- To liaise with external suppliers, especially print houses, and to ensure that work a consistent level of quality is maintained at all times
- Able to guide and advise members of associated design and offshore support teams when required
- To effectively use and maintain the management information tracking systems
The candidate should have the following experience:
- Expert design skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Competent on both PC and Mac operating platforms
- In depth knowledge of graphic design principles, both from a technical and creative viewpoint, as well as an extensive understanding of professional offset and digital print processes
- Strong project management and client management skills
- MS PowerPoint and Word skills essential
To apply for this new exciting position please send your CV to HYF.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.