Insurance in-house Recruiter 6 Month FTC
Our client is a global underwriting firm, new to the London Market and is based in the City of London.
They are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join them in an exciting period of change, and are looking for someone who can make a difference. Is this you?
- Liaise with recruiters and direct applicants.
- Work alongside other line managers to scope job and person specifications, and help interview candidates.
- Co-ordinate all interviews.
- Set up PSL and agree terms with each agency.
- Assist with the ongoing L&D projects
- Assist with team inductions.
- Plan and develop a new graduate recruitment initiative.
- Ensure that current vacancy tracker is up to date.
- All other ad-hoc recruitment duties.
- Maintain an understanding of and comply with all relevant FCA/PRA/Lloyd’s regulatory requirements
- Maintain a clear understanding of H&S.
- Assist in identifying and implementing processes to control risks particularly with own role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive in approach and be able to multi task and prioritise workload effectively.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of MS office.
- Need to have relevant experience.
Hours are 09:00-18:00 Monday-Friday
*** Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we can only get back to those candidates that are shortlisted***