Team / Office Administrator and PA to the CEO & Founder
Team/Office Administrator & PA to CEO
This is a great opportunity for a confident and highly organised administrator who is looking for their next step, to join this central London based software company who design and build online platforms for high profile national and global events, eCommerce and film and product launches. This is a broad role looking after a small but busy team and ensuring the smooth running of the office, as well as providing PA support to the Founder and CEO.
Responsibilities will include :
· Comprehensive confidential PA support
· Managing all hospitality, catering, meetings and events
· Liaising with the landlords over any building issues
· Arranging repair and replacement of furnishings and equipment
· Managing all stocks and supplies, building long term relationships with suppliers
· Health and Safety /Fire Training awareness (prior experience not essential)
· Assisting with inductions for new member of the team
Skills required :
· MS Office for Mac
· Google docs / shared calendars
Experience of HR administration and managing an office move would be extremely beneficial but an enthusiastic and helpful attitude is equally important.
This will suit somebody who is a bright, professional and flexible self-starter with bags of potential to respond to opportunities when they come up as the role will offer plenty of scope to develop your skills and responsibilities.
The environment can be quiet and heads-down as the nature of the work requires concentration and focus so an understanding and sensitivity to that is essential.
In return you will be looked after well as the culture is supportive and encouraging, with good staff welfare and benefits and the opportunity to develop and gain some fantastic experience.