Personal Assistant within Legal and Risk team -1 year MAT cover
A leading national health provider based in the heart of the City are seeking a Personal Assistant to join their team for a one year maternity contract from January 2017 to provide extensive administration support alongside a part time Personal Assistant who will be your mentor.
Duties will include:
- Diary management for the team including scheduling internal and external meetings which includes full itineraries.
- Provide administrative support to all members of the Board and Committees. This includes preparation of agendas, extensive Board papers, minutes, action lists and filing. Experience of this, in any sector, is business critical so when applying please showcase this.
- Gate keep for the team and ensure that calls and emails are filtered and directed accordingly.
- Supporting with invoicing so experience of working to deadlines is key.
- Maintain all filing systems
- Maintain and update the legal team's intranet page.
- Assist with ad hoc presentations when needed.
- Supporting with ad hoc projects as directed by the team.
With focus on work/life balance and team work within this cohesive team. Around the monthly board meetings the team will need flexibility with hours to ensure all information is collated. This team are seeking a Personal Assistant who is fully conversant with MS Office, in particular Word.
This role would suit someone who likes working to deadlines, is passionate about customer service and really enjoys working collaboratively within a team.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
- Fast, accurate typing skills. Audio typing would be useful
- Excellent IT skills across MS Office with advanced Word
- Strong organisational skills with ability to work under own initiative and to prioritise
- Good communication skills: strong writing ability and telephone manner
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
Apply for Personal Assistant within Legal and Risk team -1 year MAT cover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly