PA to CEO/ Marketing Assistant
A fantastic opportunity for a PA to CEO/ Marketing Assistant to join this growing, international business supporting the CEO and Chairman, based from their Coventry offices.
My client is a growing, international manufacturing business.
As the PA to CEO/ Marketing Assistant you will be reporting directly to the Chairman and CEO, as well as supporting 2 other members of the senior management team. You will be answering all incoming calls, meeting and greeting visitors, maintenance of all personnel files, coordination of all international and national travel booking and supporting on large scale projects, ensuring all project logs are updated and all necessary research is completed.
As the PA you will also support the marketing team with updating the website, all PR campaigns and coordinating some of the large exhibitions.
The ideal candidate for the PA to CEO/ Marketing Assistant role MUST:
- Have worked in admin and secretarial role previously, supporting at Board level ideally
- Be confident in the management of international travel, including the arrangement of visas
- Have strong organisational skills
- Possess a good working knowledge of all MS Office packages
- Communicate well at all levels, through all channels
- Ideally speak another language
- Be highly discrete with the ability to handle highly private and confidential information
- Have supported in a marketing function previously
- Intermediate - advanced
£28,000 - £32,000 (negotiable)