Customer Services Manager - Leading entertainment
5 days left
- Full Time
A leading entertainment business are looking for a Customer Services Manager to come on board to design, implement and develop the company's Customer Service strategy. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with previous relationship and team management experience, within a customer service role in a heads office or call centre environment
- Ensure expectations ad needs of all customers are identified, satisfied and measured.
- Liaise with al levels of business promoting the customer service throughout the organisation.
- Design, develop and implement company guidelines
- Work across functionally with all elegant departments, working particularly close with marketing.
- Manage the external 3rd part contact centre service
- Manage the effective delivery of the Customer Service strategy to all internal and external parties
- Ensure that all process and systems are fully utilised so all relevant information can be recorded and analysed.
Who we're looking for:
The ideal candidate for this role will have proven experience in customer service support role with in a Head Office or Call Centre environment ideally from retail, leisure or hospitality sector. In addition to this you will possess the following skills:
- Exceptions communication and team management skills
- Experience in managing agency partners and outsourced call centre
- Able to think on your feet and use your initiative to solve problems and deliver solutions
- Proficiency in CRM Systems and all MS packages
- Experienced with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Enthusiastic, highly organised, can do and customer first attitude
Location: West London.
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
Apply for Customer Services Manager - Leading entertainment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly