We have a fantastic opening for a superb EA to join our client a Global Design and Consulting firm based in the West End on a 1 year Maternity Contract. All applicants must be immediately available/ up to 1 weeks' notice as this role is to start ASAP.
You will be responsible for providing full administrative and executive support to the Head as well as providing HR administrative support in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the human resources function.
Previous EA experience in a fast paced environment is essential for this role. Previous HR experience is not necessary as long as you show an interest in HR and are happy to help across both areas.
Executive Assistant responsibilities to include:
- Diary management, coordinating travel itineraries, prioritise and edit all incoming
- Prioritise and edit incoming
- Build and maintain a cooperative relationship with colleagues of all levels both internally and
- Proactively manage the companies client development efforts
- Organise internal and external meetings
- Prepare and submit expenses each month and complete timesheets on weekly basis
- Provide administrative assistance as required
- Proactively manage and minute weekly Executive meetings, distribute papers, calendar invites, produce and distribute minutes following the meeting in a timely fashion
- Proactively Assist in production of reports or papers as required
- Co-ordinate leadership meetings- with Global Admin team, ensure VC's are set up and rooms booked.
- Assisting Marketing to organise conferences and events as required
HR Duties to include (but not limited to):
- Assist with general HR admin
- Update and maintain appropriate employee personnel records
- Administration of monthly payroll when requested
- Liaise with staff and providing support to queries.
- Assist with the coordination of recruitment activities.
Please apply today for immediate screening.