7 days left
- Full Time
£45,000 per annum
12 month contract
Brand new and exciting opportunity has arisen within a thriving team within a major corporate global financial services firm based in the City. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Instructional Designer to join their busy, and dynamic team. This role is a 12 month contract role working Monday to Friday 09.00am-17.30pm.
The instructional designer will be working as part of the eLearning team within the Creative Services Group for the in-house studio. You will be working within a team on projects and also to work independently taking ownership of your work, advising the client and helping to implement the best solutions to their e-media communication. You will be specifying and designing e-Learning solutions for specific clients in collaboration with the senior team members. This role will be part of a team of digital designers and reporting to the e-Learning team leader.
The selected candidate will be:
- Developing bespoke e-Learning solutions for a variety of subjects and industries
- Analysing learning aims and objectives and work with subject matter experts in order to design solutions that will align with these
- Developing innovative ideas with e-Learning resources
- Using appropriate writing styles to make content easy to understand for the target audience
- Discussing ideas for images, graphics and animations with a senior team member before specifying them for development
- Producing audio and video scripts to produce high quality course assets
- Maintaining project documentation during the project lifecycle
- Educating and influencing clients to choose effective designs and deliverables ensuring all deadlines are met on multiple projects
- Ensuring a good quality of all deliverables send to clients
The ideal candidate should have the following experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience in online development
- Flash animation skills are essential
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Instructional design experience in the creation of e-Learning
- Good visual design skills and the ability to storyboard
- A strong level of technical and creative design knowledge
- Adobe Creative Suite 6 skills
- A good working knowledge of audio and video files
- Intermediate AS2, Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS
- AS3, After Effects and working with iPads would be advantageous
To apply for this brand new opportunity please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Apply for Instructional Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly