Hours of Work - 11.00- 19.00 Monday to Friday with some additional support
This exciting new role will see you supporting an established PA with a busy boutique Asset Management company within Real Estate Property market. This assistant PA role is both varied and busy so will required candidates who are articulate, proactive, organised and flexible with their time.
It is essential you have at least one years PA experience in a professional services environment as you will be helping to support the senior management team and high profile individuals in this exclusive Family Office. It is also essential you can used Outlook to manage diaries, Excel to advanced level and MS Word.
Typically each day will be different as you will be involved a wide range which will include on any day :-
- Organising internal and external meetings across multiple sites and venues in London and globally
- Providing administrative support to internal and external meetings
- 24/7 Holiday cover for the PA to ensure the CEO's have instant access.
- Managing complex global diaries
- Meeting and greeting key clients and providing hospitality services within the office ( teas, coffee, catering)
- Private PA duties as directed by the House manager
We welcome candidates who are passionate about working in the finance sector and perhaps wants an executive PA role in the next few years as this will give you a real grounding to the role. It is essential you can demonstrate that you are a competent organiser, efficient and dedicated individual. Discretion and loyalty are key to this role and you will be rewarded.