DTP Specialist (Days)
DTP Specialist (Days)
12 month FTC
City of London
9am - 5pm
£35,000 per annum
Ref: Days DTP
An international banking and financial services firm based in the City of London are currently recruiting for a DTP Specialist. The primary role of the DTP Specialist will be to assist staff with editing and creating pitchbook documents in Microsoft PowerPoint. The core working hours are Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
The main purpose of the role is to provide professional, proactive presentations service, which is extremely client focused. This will involve working alongside Bankers on the floor, deciding on priorities, workflow and client issues. The successful candidate will be frequently developing already established relationships as well as offering a consultative approach demonstrating a flare for creativity, ability to evaluate a presentation and suggest ideas to capture the audience eye.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Editing and manipulating documents written in English and other languages
- Creating and formatting presentations in accordance with the templates and corporate guidelines outlined by the client
- Owning and taking responsibility for the work produced in terms of the final product
- Effectively using the management information and tracking system
- Liaising with clients in a professional and helpful manner at all times
- Working effectively with other team members, working together to best deliver client service
- Assisting with projects and administrative duties where required
- Any other adhoc duties
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered:
- Competent in all PC software available with Advanced MS Office 2010, used within a presentations environment
- Intermediate to advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Possess a critical eye in terms of accuracy
- Display an adaptable and flexible approach
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of working in the Banking sector desirable, but not essential
- Possess a ‘Can Do’ proactive attitude
- Strong planning, management and organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with consistent high standards of output
If this exciting opportunity to work for an international banking firm on day hours fits your job search, then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.