Are you an EA looking for experience in HR?
Executive Assistant role with HR duties
We are working with a fantastic creative industry client who are looking for an EA that is keen to gain some valuable experience in HR. They are based in one of the most luxurious looking offices in the West End, they are a very fun, laid back and down to earth bunch of people who are truly passionate about the business, they would like someone with personality to come on board to join their friendly culture.
For this role it is essential that you have experience as a EA/PA and must have an genuine interest in HR. You will be higly important people on the board and a very supportive HR Manager. This is a high profile and busy role which requires a hard-working team player, capable of working under pressure without compromising the standard of their work. You will be a confident individual who is able to communicate with people at all levels, who has a proactive attitude and is able to prioritise work effectively.
- Diary management to include organising meetings across multiple time zones, travel arrangements, booking travel and creating itineraries.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls, email, faxes and post - taking action where appropriate
- Ensuring Board members are well-prepared for meetings
- Liaising with agencies, arranging interviews, posting job adverts.
- Coordinating learning & development programmes for staff
- Producing and amending documents, briefing papers, reports, general correspondence and presentations
- Starters and leavers administration
Many aspects of this role will be confidential and the ideal candidate will be required to maintain strict confidentiality and act with diplomacy, tact and discretion at all times.
Ideally they would like candidates with a short notice period in order to be considered for this role.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now!