PA in Executive Search
7 days left
- Full Time
An executive search consultancy based in Victoria are looking to recruit a bright university degree educated PA to provide support to two people from the Management Team.
The PA position is responsible for coordinating calendars, travel schedules, on-site services and prepare expense reports. This role includes client liaison as you will be a central point of contact.
The ideal PA will possess administrative operations experience on top of great PA background. We are looking for an exceptionally organised self-starters, flexible and resourceful. Ideally we are looking for PA coming from professional office environment background.
PA duties include:
· Coordinate travel schedules, both domestic and international for consultants
· Assist with other administrative / operational duties
· Update the distribution list and coordinate regular mailings
· Flag related issues with manager
Onsite Meeting Support
· Maintain calendars including internal meetings, conference calls involving multiple time zones, setting video conferences, and client meetings, ensuring IT equipment is set up and coordinate supplies and catering as needed
· Collaborate with consultants and accounting to open projects and follow up on receivables as needed
· Prepare and submit regular and accurate expense reports and reconcile statements
· Code and submit invoices, prepare check requests
· Prepare/save regular timesheets, showing utilisation time allocated to engagements
Apply for PA in Executive Search
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly