Graduate Data Analyst
Graduate opportunity with one of the ‘Big Four’ Financial Services Firm in the City. You will need to be detail oriented, analytic and reactive to business needs.
You will be providing support within Audit on client focused projects. Key responsibilities will include managing numerical data, updating in house systems, producing statistics and various reports using Excel, liaising with other departments, and offering wider support to the business.
- Degree level qualification, financial/numerical is preferred.
- Previous accounts experience desirable
- I.T. proficient
- Team player and proactive attitude
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Previous experience liaising with customers/clients
This is an immediate start for an ongoing contract role in Central London.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.