Junior PA / Team Assistant
An opportunity has arisen to join a top city law firm with a fantastic reputation, working in their vibrant London office.
For consideration you must be an experienced in administration in a corporate environment having worked ideally for one of the big 4 previously or a corporate / professional services business.
This is a professional and corporate environment. You will need strong IT skills including PowerPoint and Excel and strong interpersonal skills also. Your role will require great English literature skills and attention to detail so English school grade will be taken into consideration.
You will be joining a business where development and wellbeing are key to the business.
Daily duties include:
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls
- Administration for bills and expenses
- Diary and travel arrangements
- Using strong English literature skills to produce documentation
- Travel arrangements on an ad hoc basis
- Use of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
A fantastic opportunity to work in a collaborative, supportive environment surrounded by other fantastic PA’s who are a great source of information and support.
Up to £28,000 starting salary, fantastic benefits and training