1 day left
- Full Time
Title Junior PA
Location West End
Salary £20K- £25K depending on experience
Our client, a financial services firm are looking for a confident, efficient and practical individual to join the team. Based in the West End, this exciting and unique start-up has been running and growing for the last four years. This role would provide support to the CEO of the company as well as working closely with the Support Manager; it is therefore an excellent opportunity for growth and development as well as gaining a commercial grounding.
The successful candidate will be efficient, proactive and have a strong work ethic. Duties will include but are not exclusive to:
- Assisting the CEO with diary and inbox management, and taking action on the CEO's behalf where appropriate
- Managing the CEO's personal life
- Making sure the CEO is aware of the day's schedule and communicating throughout the day
- Keeping the CEO's Outlook diary and calendar up to date
- Assisting on financial matters such as invoicing
- Organising internal company events
- Supporting with office management duties
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Occasional support to senior management.
Confidence and flexibility will be key coupled with an eagerness to learn as this role is varied and involved.
Please note that the salary will be £20K - £25K depending on experience.
VWA acts as an Employment Agency for this role.
Apply for Junior PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly