EA to Head of EMEA - 4 month contract
PA to Head of EMEA - 4 month contract
Based in fabulous West End offices, this role would utilise a complete range of skills and require experience of global travel co-ordination, used to working across different time zones, extensive meeting arrangements and being a focal point of contact. Must have senior 1:1 EA support within a global organisation.
- Be gatekeeper for Head of EMEA - Efficiently and proactively organise diaries, appointments, meeting rooms and international travel.
- Organising events and conferences, liaising with staff across multiple countries, and effectively managing the whole process & making sure it runs smoothly.
- Act as focal point of contact and an efficient liaison between both colleagues, clients & staff of EMEA
- Organise EMEA travel and accommodation, visa’s for relevant team members
- Provide high level support in production of presentations, pitches, reports, proposals as required.
- Answer telephone and email queries promptly. Use own initiative to distribute incoming queries to more appropriate staff or team members if appropriate
- Management of agreed projects from time to times
- Qualities and Personal Attributes:
- Senior level PA experience is required.
- Preferably an individual who has worked at 1:1 level
- Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Professional, proficient and proactive in approach
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to prioritise but finishing all work to a high standard
- Excellent relationship builder and able to influence
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Can articulate both in writing and orally
- Enjoys the challenge of multi-tasking and delivering