Part-time Legal Secretary - Litigation
1 day left
- Part Time
A well-established top 100 law firm with an excellent reputation seeks an experienced and confident Legal Secretary / PA to support Senior Partners, with a varied and interesting workload including housing, landlord and tenant and property litigation.
This firm have an excellent reputation and a great working atmosphere, and are offering a competitive package with benefits, and good working hours. This position is a 2 day per week role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Diary management, arranging meetings and travel;
- Producing documents including correspondence, leases and contracts etc, and digital dictation;
- Preparing court documentation including bundles;
- Client liaison, being a friendly and positive point of contact;
- Undertaking Land Registry and Companies House searches etc;
- Record-keeping, digital dictation, opening and closing files, assistance with client billing, filing and archiving etc; and
- Other ad hoc administrative, secretarial or PA tasks.
The firm are ideally looking for someone with strong property and litigation experience, gained supporting Partners within a law firm (in the UK or a common law jurisdiction).
You'll also have a typing speed of 65wpm, advanced Word usage, good Excel, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. You'll need strong organisational and time management skills, good attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure and using your own initiative.
Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly as short-listing for this exciting opportunity will begin immediately.
Verity Appointments prides itself on providing an excellent service to candidates and clients, however competition will be high for this role, and we may not be able to contact everyone individually. If you have not been contacted within five working days you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion, but we hope that you will apply for any other positions that interest you in the future.
Apply for Part-time Legal Secretary - Litigation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly