Senior Receptionist for Financial Services
- Full Time
The successful candidate in this role will work as part of a small Reception team of 3, as part of the wider Facilities Department. The ideal candidate should have previous experience in holding a position as a Senior Receptionist. A knowledge of current affairs and taking a keen interest in the business in order to be able to confidently engage with our visitors where appropriate. As Senior Receptionist, the ideal candidate should be immaculately presented and professional at all times, whilst remaining welcoming and creating that all important first impression.
Duties will include:
- Oversee the Reception team on a daily basis, providing regular updates to the Facilities Manager;
- Administration support as/when required by the Facilities Manager/Team;
- Welcome visitors in a professional and friendly manner and issue guest passes;
- Switchboard duties: answering calls and dealing with the resulting queries promptly, whilst greeting callers in a professional and welcoming manner;
- Book meeting rooms, order equipment and liaise with security/dining rooms/IT as appropriate;
- Ensure that meeting rooms are presentable at all times and are stocked and cleared down for all meetings;
- Ensure that food/refreshment requests are delivered to the relevant meeting rooms in advance of meetings;
- Maintain all reception related contact/reference lists
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Senior Receptionist for Financial Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly