£50K plus bens and bonus
Based in stunning centrally located offices, this highly successful Private Equity Company are seeking a switched on PA to support one of their top teams. With a head office in New York, the culture of the firm is collegiate and hard-working and there is a buzzy fast-paced feel.
You will provide more comprehensive support to the Director but will be looking after around 5 people with duties including:
- Busy, ever-changing diary management
- Organising meetings across time-zones
- International travel organisation with multi-stop trips
- Help with pulling together materials for meetings and presentations
- Liaising with clients and building a network of relationships
- Expenses and other ad hoc admin
You will need to be incredibly organised and really looking for a role which is going to give you a career. People at this company stay there and thrive and they need someone with an exceptionally strong work ethic. The ideal candidate will have strong experience from a boutique finance background.
Please send me your CV if you are interested quoting '4-PA'.
VWA acts as an Employment Agency for this role.