PART TIME LEGAL PA
PART TIME LEGAL SECRETARY / LEGAL PA
MONDAY, TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY. LITIGATION.
Part Time Legal PA / Legal Secretary: Are you looking for a new legal position in a lovely down to earth team? My client, a Global law firm based in the heart of the City, are looking for a positive and confident Legal Secretary to support a friendly and down to earth Partner. This role would suit an experienced Legal Secretary with at least 3-4 years' PA / Secretarial experience. Litigation experience will also be an added bonus.
Part Time Legal PA / Legal Secretary: As a Secretary you will be required to cover the following duties;
- Diary management and meeting room bookings
- Undertaking all administrative tasks for the Partner
- Arrange travel/accommodation
- Preparing bills and expenses
- Preparing and formatting proposals /presentations
- Daily banking
- Assisting with client breakfasts and lunches
- Arrange client meetings/refreshments/rooms etc
- Minute taking, copy typing and amendments of all correspondence (including minutes, internal and external meeting notes, spreadsheets, faxes, letters, memos, reports etc.
Part Time Legal PA / Legal Secretary: Essential requirements;
Have a professional telephone manner.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Team player
- Positive attitude, friendly personality