A fantastic opportunity for a Business Administrator to join a leading global company in Reading to cover a maternity contract.
• Administration relating to Headcount support and alias management;
• Report creation;
• Offsite event planning including Europe Leadership Team and Europe-wide events;
• Budget tracking & advising on financial details;
• SharePoint management to facilitate effective data management, collaboration and best practice sharing across a global and remote team;
• Managing communications to the Europe Talent Acquisition Team including regular newsletters and other ad-hoc communications;
• Managing Europe-wide LinkedIn and training license purchases, timely allocation & updates;
• Support driving accountability and progress tracking on strategic Investment Hiring efforts;
• Support fiscal year budget and workforce planning;
• Meeting scheduling, minutes’ capturing & follow-up;
• Overall point of contact for questions from the Europe Talent Acquisition Team or our partner groups.