Personal Assistant To MD
OfficeTeam has an exciting role for a confident and proactive Personal Assistant supporting a Managing Director on a one to one basis. You will be joining a Top Tier Global Asset Management Firm based in London's West End. The role is offering the successful candidate £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus generous bonus and benefits.
We are looking for a confident, personable Personal Assistant with relevant experience supporting at senior level in a professional environment. Our client's overall culture fosters the performance and collaboration that attract high-calibre talent and inspire long tenures.
- The ideal Executive Assistant will have experience of supporting at senior level in a corporate and innovative environment
- The successful candidate will be confident and assertive with an ability to work on their own initiative.
- High level communication is key both orally an in writing
- This role involves organising, monitoring and managing a busy diary and inbox· Arranging meetings and venue organisation
- Global travel and travel and itineraries
- The successful candidate will work across time zones in international travel and diary management, managing busy schedules and switching between calendars and time zones
- You will need to arrange visas, transfers, hotels and meetings and itineraries abroad
- The successful candidate will be articulate, confident and have the ability to work under pressure with a meticulous attitude and an energetic personality
- You will be a highly organised team player with a strong work ethic and be skilled in the Microsoft Office package.
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Diligent & proactive
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Strong personality tough, adaptable and resilient
- able to work with robust personalities
- Hands-on. Must have a good eye for detail, but also to step back and see the bigger picture
- Hard-working but with a good sense of humour. Will contribute to a friendly, fun culture
For further details on this exciting role, please contact
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.