£40k per annum
An exciting opportunity has become available to work with one of our world’s leading independent international asset placement and advisory clients who are currently recruiting for a Corporate Designer. This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the compliance and integrity of the company brand in print, online, externally and internally, and that all materials and advertising are of the highest quality. The role will also be working with deal teams on client marketing materials across all stages of the fundraising process. Other key responsibilities are listed below:
Key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Designing and managing the quality of the company marketing materials
- Designing and producing client marketing materials that are distributed to investors globally via pitchbooks, brochures and type material
- Assisting in developing logo and brand elements for new clients
- Designing additional client fundraising items
- Assisting in the company’s advertising in various print media.
- Managing the company website.
- Designing invitations for corporate events that the company occasionally hosts
- Other ad hoc projects
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered for interview:
- Minimum 3-5 years of creative art working experience required
- Experience working in an investment bank or other financial institution in an in-house graphics role preferable
- Experience working with corporate design for financial services firms
- Excellent PowerPoint skills, and good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite. In particular InDesign (typesetting), Illustrator (working with vectors and logos), Photoshop (image processing)
- HTML knowledge and web experience an advantage
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- Confident in dealing with a wide range of people at all levels, both internally and externally
- Able to work in a high pressure environment and demonstrate confidence and control in demanding situations
- A positive demeanour and a team player
If this exciting opportunity to work for a private equity advisers in the West End fits your job search and can work between the hours of 8:30am to 5:30pm on a permanent basis, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Apply for Corporate Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly