Secretarial Coordinator - Employment
Large Holborn-based law firm seeks a highly capable Legal Secretary / Legal PA, ideally with prior experience of Coordination or Supervisory duties, to join them as a Secretarial Coordinator within their Employment Department.
As a Secretarial Coordinator you will be responsible for providing a highly responsive Legal PA service to a small team of Fee Earners within the Employment team, while taking on additional duties as the department’s Secretarial Coordinator, including:
- Managing attendance in relation to sickness, holidays and absences over Christmas;
- Acting as the first point of contact for new staff and liaising with other departments with regard to inductions;
- Attending first round interviews and generally assisting with the recruitment of support staff;
- Acting as Administrator for Big Hand and liaising with the IT department in relation to hardware and software issues;
- Advising the Head of Department of any changes to Fee Earner / PA allocations.
The successful candidate will be approachable and demonstrate a good sense of humour, while also being resilient when required.
Prior experience of working within a busy Employment department would be beneficial, but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly capable and experienced Legal PA to join a prestigious law firm that is generally regarded as one of the best law firms in the country to work for.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Grace Ogwuma-Tate on the contact details displayed.
Apply for Secretarial Coordinator - Employment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly