Events & Marketing Administrator - Private Members Club
We have a brand new exciting role on for a sparky and bright individual. Our client, a private members club, are looking for an Events and Marketing Administrator. This is a great role for someone looking for an administration role where you can get involved in marketing and events organisation.
The ideal candidate will either have a degree or be educated to A-Levels. Experience within this role isn't essential but a professional attitude is key. You will be enthusiastic, immaculately presented and very computer literate with amazing communication skills.
- Acting as the main point of contact for Club Events and Society enquiries and reservations
- Maintain and update the Club and Society Events Calendar
- Respond to Member queries about the Events Programme
- Create a variety of documents for Club and Society events such as name badges and menus
- Produce and maintain Club notices
- Undertake website updates as and when is necessary
- Provide administrative support to maintain and improve Club Member Database
- Manage Club Mailing lists
- Provide ad hoc marketing support when required
- Maintain and manage stock of Club Marketing materials
- Assist at Club Events – some evening and weekend work will be required
- Assist in the running of Club Social Media Accounts
Red Anchor Recruitment is an equal opportunities agency.
Apply for Events & Marketing Administrator - Private Members Club
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly