Superstar PA - Private Equity
Superstar PA - Private Equity - Immediate Start
- Have 4 years’ secretarial experience in financial, legal or PR
- Possess advanced Microsoft Word skills, intermediate PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel skills
- Have an accurate copy/typing speed of at least 60wpm
- Audio typing skills
- Have a confident, articulate telephone manner
- Strong organisational and diary management skills including all travel, accommodation, visa requirements etc.
- Able to handle high volume of work, and to tight deadlines
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Monitoring, managing and organising emails for your Partners/Associate Partners
- Sending announcements to the Stock Exchange – this would require 6.30am starts and occasional late nights.
- Monitoring newswires, viewing share prices
- Internet research, including accessing archive news articles
- Monitoring publication websites
- Organising events such as lunches/breakfasts/dinners, etc.
RED ANCHOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY
Apply for Superstar PA - Private Equity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly